||[14 Oct 2004|03:32pm]
I tried to post this last night, but Livejournal is a whore. I'll put my playlist on random, and you try and guess the band/song by the lyric I post. Winner gets...a high five =)
(Leave a comment with the ones you know.)
1. save me from this love affair with broken hearts before it's too late. save me or save yourself.
2. A heart stained in hate, a feeling of fear will play circles.
3. The future's got me worried such awful thoughts, my minds a carousel of pictures, the spinning never stops.
4. It's been so long and I hope to God that I will see you again.
5. Watching you die alone would make you the girl of my dreams, but instead the radio marches parades at 4am
6. I've got a hunger, twisting my stomach into knots, that my tongue has tied off.
7. My blood will flow like apologies from my mouth
8. Atop this podium built of fixation they like to choke all utensils fixed on you.
9. I have bled and I have given the longest of rivers and the longest of ropes. (major respect for anyone who gets this.)
10. Take this blade to my wrist and help me end what makes you ugly.
11. My name is Denver Max, and I eat heart attacks.
12. Don't forget the cigarette, remember every ember.
13. Your tears are only alibis.
14. The amateur camera captures her motion as perfectly as the strangle knot confine that she wears on her wrists.
15. I think I'm drunk enough to drive you home now.
16. The sky is falling on a tv screen, mass hysteria for an american dream.
17. So tonight I'll sit and pick apart your pictures, and over-analyze your words.
18. Please try and listen, 'cause you're breaking my heart tonight, so you can see what's inside.
19. We've tricked the pigs into thinking that this auction is a pageant.
20. This place is a blood bath, and we won't be taken alive. We stand alone, under fictitious skies.
See how many you can get.